Friday, October 19, 2012


I was almost going to post that the vet told me I'm not cleared for riding for another 2-3 weeks.

Uh, the doctor did. LOL. Unfortunately. :(

And then I woke up not feeling well this morning so called out from work. Looks like my plan to go out and see the big pony will have to wait until tomorrow, alas.

1 comment:

twhlady said...

Hope you get to feeling better.